Many hyperlinks are disabled.
Use anonymous login to enable hyperlinks.
The Project Status is a work-in-progress.
- Successful static & dynamic builds of Tcl 8.6b1 using CMake and the "NMake Makefiles" generator.
Some tactical goals include:
- Support static and dynamic builds of tclsh.
- Support NMake Makefiles and Visual Studio 6, 2003 (v7), 2005 (v8) and 2008 (v9).
- Support test targets.
- Support install target(s).
- Add linker options as used by the current tcl-core makefile.vc, for better compatibility.
- Generally improve the support provided in CMakeFiles.txt to be equivalent to the official makefile.vc (support all significant targets and build profiles and options).
- Use per-extension CMakeFiles in the pkgs/ folder. This will become the basis for COFFEE-enabled extensions.
- Build on Linux and/or FreeBSD as a proof-of-concept?
- Update the Tcler's Wiki page on Cmake to mention COFFEE.
- Follow up on resolution of CMake bug #8779: Defines not correctly quoted in MSVC6 DSP.
- Remove the old Project plan Wiki page (it became this page, but FOSSIL doesn't currently have Wiki rename or delete support)
- Update Using FOSSIL to describe how to hack on COFFEE, in particular the clone, pull and update commands.
- Establish a contribution policy that covers copyright issues, and how contributions will be accepted (patches, FOSSIL access, short snippets via tickets, etc.)